Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Complaining about texts!

         George is texting his girlfriend Sabrina about his day cleaning the yard. George was hoping to get some support from Sabrina, but did not get the support he really wanted.

(George and Sabrina on his phone)
G: (starts typing on his I-Phone) Heyyyyyyyyyy gurl!
S: Hey.
G: (thinking to himself) Are you kidding me? I take the effort to type that many y's and I get one y? C'MON GIRL. I GAVE YOU AN EXCLAMATION POINT AND YOU GAVE ME A PERIOD?! GIRLS THESE DAYZ.
G: I had the worst day you could possibly have!! I had to clean the whole yard all by myself!! ALL THOSE LEAVEZ GURL! IT WAS AWFUL! And my parents didn't even pay me.........
S: K.
G:  WAIT HOLD UP! I WENT INTO ALL THAT DETAIL ABOUT MY BAD DAY AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS K? K? K???????
S: Yep
G: DO YOU ONLY HAVE ONE WORD TEXTS?
S: Nope.
G: OMG! IT WOULD NOT KILL YOU TO SAY MORE THAN ONE WORD!!
S: Ok.
G: YOU ARE KILLING ME! YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT CARE ABOUT ME! YOU DID NOT EVEN USE EXCLAMATION POINTS! C'MON I THOUGHT YOU LOVED!!
S: Got to go. Talk to ya later.
G: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment