Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

THANK YOU MR. SHEEHAN

Mr. Sheehan I just want to say that you have probably been the best teacher I have had in high school! You are the first teacher to understand that I can't really express my ideas very well and that  has tried to help me with that. Although I only had you for a teacher for such a short period, I still appreciate the fact that I  at least was able to have you as  a teacher. I will take the skills that you have taught me and apply them. Class just won't be the same without you! Now who is gonna make fun of my walk!

Thanks again!
Sour

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sourjya. I must have done something to help you because your post cuts right to the chase for a change. And listen, there will be lots of others who will make fun of your walk. Trust me on that.

    Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gonna be rough without you but I will try my best because I knew that you saw I has major potential. I will not let you down Mr. Sheehan!

    ReplyDelete