Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

You are what you eat!


                   
              In this article, research is suggesting that there is a link between flavor preferences and personality. Basically it is saying that your personality can be determined by what you like to eat. At first i thought it was crazy! But then I really thought: can there be a connection between what we eat and our personality? Well, I considered how we made a connection between shapes and personalities and most of the time the shape described the personality very well. So why couldn't food be considered in the same sense! I love me some dominos and I am definitely out-going. (click link to see what i mean) My parents drink a lot of black coffee they are always cautious! Click the link below to see if this true for you too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment